Entrepreneurs and small business owners are generally focused on growing a profitable business. However, during times of crisis, our focus has to pivot to the survival of our small business. Forget business growth; survival is the name of the game.
My guest today is my Australian friend, Alison Vidotto. Alison knows a lot about small business survival during times of crisis having experienced this several times herself during her career. Alison and her husband have 2 businesses. Listen in as she tells you how she managed to save her business when things looked like they might lose everything.
Alison is the CEO of Vidotto Group & Push Training. She is a business mentor and strategist, a professional speaker, and a published author. Alison is also the founder of the Australian Children of Vietnam and the mother of six.
- How Alison went from education to the CEO of her business
- Successfully leading her companies through multiple national disasters
- What she has to say about small business survival especially for those experiencing a crisis for the first time
- The Stockdale Paradox
- Tips for time management when you have lost your focus, and you are working from home rather than an office
- Why you should continue marketing during this crisis, and what will happen if you don’t
- Actionable tips for surviving this crisis
- How people can stay motivated when they are worried about the future
- Doing the “hard stuff” even when you don’t want to
- How setting out to help one person became the Australian Charity for the Children of Vietnam
- Final advice for small business survival during Covid-19 or any other crisis
Here's Your Video – Small Business Survival During Covid-19 with Alison Vidotto
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes, too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes”. Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher
Alison Vidotto is the CEO of Vidotto Group and Push! training, business strategist & business mentor, published author, professional speaker, founder of the Australian Charity for the Children of Vietnam (ACCV), and a mother of six. Alison’s goal is to help other small business owners to realize long term success through business training and mentoring.
Alison speaks passionately on a range of topics based on real-life experience; running a small business, business training programs and her award-winning book; 22 Leadership Fundamentals-The Door to Success says Push!
Be sure to stop by Alison’s website Push Business Training where she has some freebies for you. Just Click Here.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!