Digital Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Investors – Episode #439
Digital marketing is a hard topic for a lot of real estate investors to understand much less implement. My guest today is digital marketing expert, Bob McIntosh. Bob is going to break it down for us today including how much you need to spend to get results.
What’s the minimum you can get started with, and how long will it take to get “traction”?
[00:00 – 07:20] – Leveraging the Web for Lead Generation
- 40% of Bob's deals from internet marketing, especially SEO
- Most investors don't focus enough on online presence
- SEO has a long runway – takes 6-12 months to see results
[07:21 – 12:30] – Creating Content to Attract Motivated Sellers
- Content builds a bridge of trust before you ever talk to sellers
- Social media and content are extensions of who you are
- Use content to drive traffic back to your central website hub
[12:31 – 21:00] – Overcoming Perfectionism as an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs tend to be perfectionists but it backfires
- Focus on excellence vs. perfection – define excellence for yourself
- Done is better than perfect – just get it out even if not 100%
[21:01 – 38:55] – Systems to Accomplish More and Scale Your Business
- Schedule activities around your natural energy peaks and valleys
- Use technology whenever possible to automate and simplify
- Even small consistent progress compounds over the long run
Connect with Bob:
- Book a Call with Bob
- Velocity CRM
- Bob’s Book: “Get Out Of Your Own Way!: How to break the perfectionist mindset and unleash the floodgates of prosperity for your business”
Here's Your Video – Digital Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Investors – Episode #439
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!