What it Takes to Become a Successful Real Estate Investor with Jason Yarusi Episode #388
When we talk about what it takes to become a successful real estate investor, there is one trait that is always present. That trait is the extreme focus. My guest today is Jason Yarusi of Yarusi Holdings. I’m excited to do a deep dive into the importance of habits and focus, and the profound effect these two things can have on your business.
What exactly is different about real estate investors that manage to maintain this focus day after day? There is no doubt that this one trait is what allows them to go on to build successful businesses.
Jason is the founder of Yarusi Holdings with his wife Pili. They have acquired $180M in real estate across 1900 Multifamily Units since 2017. The firm repositions properties through operational efficiencies, moderate to extensive renovations, and complete rebranding. He hosts The Multifamily Live Podcast and 7 Figure Multifamily Mastermind and is an active Real Estate Syndicator and Real Estate Investor.
[00:01 – 06:52] Opening Segment
- Jason shares how he ended up in the real estate investing world
- How to overcome doubt and fear to take your first step in real estate investing
- Why you should stop building in your mind the worst-case scenarios
[06:53 – 13:54] How to Achieve Success in Real Estate
- Jason's experience with single-family homes and his decision to move into rentals
- What has helped Jason and Pili achieve success in real estate
- Focusing on creating a solid path forward
[13:55 – 20:29] Improve Your Focus and Habits to Achieve Success
- The reason why real estate is a math problem
- Jason's outlook on smaller properties vs larger properties
- Why focus and habits are closely tied together
[20:30 – 27:19] Small Steps, Daily Consistency
- How to start your own real estate empire
- You don't have to wait for the big jump to achieve your goals
- Start small by setting up consistent wins in your day
- It's important to have moderation in your actions and to set realistic goals
[27:20 – 35:54] Closing Segment
- Stay focused during a tough time
- How to deal with negative thoughts and focus on the good in life
Want to connect with Jason? Head to 7 Figure Multifamily, your roadmap to financial freedom!
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – What it Takes to Become a Successful Real Estate Investor with Jason Yarusi Episode #388
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!