October 27, 2014 in Podcasts
My guest today is Arizona short sales superstar and Realtor Tracy Royce. Tracy is an investor, a Realtor, a rehabber, and a foreclosure expert. She has a thriving real estate business, and she has helped a whole lot of people in tough situations in her area.
Like me, Tracy has seen the market change tremendously over the last few years. One of the biggest changes has to do with short sales which have pretty much dried up in many areas.
Sometimes I think real estate investors are like chameleons; when the market changes we need to be ready to change quickly with it and Tracy has been able to do that successfully.
This was a great show. Here are just a few of the things we talked about:
- How Tracy got started and what her business looks like today
- Learn while you earn; the benefits of getting your start by working for someone else
- Tracy’s primary investing strategies
- How the market has influenced her investing strategies
- Marketing for deals; adapting and doing what works in your market NOW
- Are short sales still happening today?
- Working with pre-foreclosures
- That first meeting with distressed sellers
- Short sales; the process
- The importance of being the “last person standing”
- Tracy’s advice for folks; nuggets of gold
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
[podcast title=”Short Sales Superstar Tracy Royce”]http://traffic.libsyn.com/letstalkrealestateinvesting/TracyRoyceLetsTalkRealEstateInvestinge35.mp3[/podcast]
You Can Also Listen and Download from iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes. You can do that in iTunes by clicking here……
Be sure to stop by Tracy's Site Royce of Real Estate. You will find her blog there as well as additional information on the foreclosure process, short sales and so much more. You can do that by Clicking Here….
Tracy (G+) is an Arizona Short Sale Realtor, Investor, Rehabber, and Foreclosure Expert. She also is an avid blogger, vlogger, contributor to Real Estate Magazines, and hosts Real Estate Rescue, a show dedicated to the distressed property market.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.