Advanced Strategies for Structuring Probate Deals with Al Nicoletti – Episode #393
My guest today is Al Nicoletti, a Florida Probate Attorney extraordinaire. We’re going to be talking about advanced strategies for structuring probate deals as well as some of the more common problems with estates you will run into from time to time. I can promise you that you will have a whole new level of expert knowledge after this show.
Al has a vast amount of experience with probates, and he has carved out a unique niche in solving simple and complex probate matters that once stalled real estate deals. He has also developed a strategy to structure probates, so they are fast, efficient, and done right.
Al works with real estate investors, real estate agents/brokers, and other real estate professionals. In addition to managing his law practice, Al has a live weekly podcast show, he is a speaker, influencer, and social media content creator. You’re going to love this show.
[00:01 – 07:21] Opening Segment
- How to structure probates to avoid problems
- Al's background in solving simple and complex probate matters
- How he developed a strategy to structure probates so that they're fast efficient and done right
[07:22 – 14:48] Advanced Strategies for Structuring Probate Deals
- How Al got interested in real estate investing, especially probates
- How probates can involve multiple jurisdictions and can be more complex than just signing a document
- The two sides to every story in probate
- Title insurance is not always happy with probates, and can sometimes require all beneficiaries to sign deeds
[14:49 – 22:28] Closing a Probate: Tips from Real Estate Investors
- Sharon and Al's insights on probates deals
- The different steps that may be required to close
- It's important to get educated on probates and meet with professionals who specialize in this field
- Getting a better understanding of how it works
[22:29 – 29:48] Probate Tips to Keep You Out of Trouble
- Probate can be a complex process, but there are steps that everyone involved should take to make the process easier
- Why communication between the various parties involved in probate is one common problem
- Having a conference call with all of the participants
- Make sure that everyone is on the same page and understands what needs to be done
[29:49 – 37:08] How to Survive and Thrive in the Probate World
- How the market for property sales has slowed down in recent years, and how it has impacted probates
- It's important to be aware of market conditions when getting engaged in probate
- The short-term and long-term play with probates
[37:09 – 44:43] How to Build a Brand and Increase Probate Sales
- You should have multiple exit strategies to be successful in the current market
- How the current market affects the way an investor does business, specifically in the area of probate
- It's key to focusing focus on their brand and creating content to stay visible and competitive
[44:44 – 53:58] Closing Segment
- Stand out in your marketplace and be successful
- Pay attention to the big picture and ask questions before getting too involved in a deal
Want to connect with AL? Follow him on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Connect with me through my website, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and my course Probate Investing Simplified.
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Advanced Strategies for Structuring Probate Deals with Al Nicoletti – Episode #393
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!
wow nice blog. Thank you for the information.