Getting the Best Results from Your Probate Direct Mail Campaigns – Episode #438
Getting the best results from your probate direct mail campaigns is important. I’m often asked if there is a way to maximize those marketing dollars spent each month, and the answer is yes there is. It all begins with creating a memorable experience at each and every interaction with these sellers.
You need to find genuine ways to make the sellers’ lives easier during this process. It also involves following a proven process for probate direct mail marketing, and that’s what we’ll be talking about today.
[00:01:29 – 00:05:45] – Creating a Memorable First Impression
- Goal is to solve sellers' problems and make the process easy
- Direct mail letter makes the crucial first impression
- Make an initial call to gather info and understand the needs
- Use property visits to show understanding and respect
[00:05:46 – 00:10:02] – Turning “No” into “Yes” Through Follow Up
- 80% of deals come from follow-up after “no”
- Ask to follow up in case Plan A falls through
- Use mail, calls, and texts to stay on top of mind
- Find out what's holding them back from “yes”
[00:10:03 – 00:15:01] – Building Trust Through Thoughtful Conversations
- Listen fully to show understanding and respect
- Use visual clues to start conversations
- Ask open-ended questions and listen closely
[00:15:02 – 00:22:10] – Creating Raving Fans Who Refer More Deals
- Make the rest of the process smooth once you get a “yes”
- Attend closing to reinforce a positive experience
- Happy sellers become raving fans who refer you
Resources Mentioned in This Show:
Here's Your Video – Getting the Best Results from Your Probate Direct Mail Campaigns – Episode #438
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!