I am happy to have Andy McFarland on the show again today to talk about adding team members. Andy is a true success story, and this is not the first time he has so generously shared his business building tips with us. He lives in Utah with his wife and 3 children.
Andy has built a very successful real estate business and currently wholesales over 100 houses a year. He is also a coach, a blogger and just an all-around nice guy.
Andy’s wholesaling business is just one part of his real estate company. He has managed to grow his business with the help of his team. The success or failure of any business often depends on figuring out how to add team members whether they work onsite or virtually and that’s what we are going to talk about today; the process of adding team members to your business.
Most successful “business owners” have figured out how to make themselves irrelevant to that same business, and Andy has certainly mastered this over time.
So what exactly does that mean?
Let’s face it; most real estate investors create a job for themselves instead of building a business.
This show is full of information you can use to hire your first team member or your next team member. Some of the highlights of this podcast include –
- Andy’s story and his entrepreneurial endeavors as a kid
- Why he got into real estate to begin with; it’s not what you might think
- Starting out with a partner
- His first big growth spurt; doing 18-24 each year on his own
- When he hired his first team member
- How to compensate your team members so it isn’t coming out of your pocket upfront
- Figuring out which position to hire first
- Why understanding YOUR strengths and weaknesses will help the hiring process
- Preventing burnout
- Tips for getting started right with a new hire
- Holding onto great team members
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Adding Team Members with Andy McFarland - Download This Episode
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Be sure to stop by Andy’s site called “I Love Real Estate Stories”. Andy is a great story teller and he has a lot of awesome videos. This is one of my favorite sites for real estate investors. To visit Andy's site Just Click Here….
If you're not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.