Tips for Building a Rockstar Real Estate Team with Jim Manning Episode #378
Today’s show is one you just don’t want to miss. You’re going to learn tips for building a rockstar real estate team like his that does hundreds of deals each year. My guest is Jim Manning of Three Doors. Jim has built one of the top 100 real estate teams in the country. Their business is a hybrid model with three doors or 3 different opportunities to work with them. Listen in to see how you can implement this in your business. Let's dive in!
[00:00 – 07:31] Opening Segment
- Jim shares his background and work
- The founder of Three Doors
- Check out Doors to Deals
- How Jim's team helps grow his business
[07:32 – 22:32] Doors to Opportunity
- Three strategies that an agent or investor can use when buying a house
- How to build an acquisitions team that succeeds
- The key to attracting and keeping successful acquisitions and salespeople
- Why a personality assessment is useful
[22:34 – 29:56] How to Generate Motivated Seller Leads
- Jim shares an experience of a business partner that has been successful in real estate
- Having a high level of talent
- Structuring a deal where he didn't pay anything upfront
[29:57 – 37:27] How to Network and Generate Leads Like a Pro
- Networking is the number one way to generate leads and build relationships with agents and investors
- Why networking is the most underrated form of marketing on the planet
- The right thing to do if you want to grow your business
[37:28 – 38:10] Closing Segment
- Tips for finding deals
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Tips for Building a Rockstar Real Estate Team with Jim Manning Episode #378
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!