Digital Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Investors with Bryan Driscoll
Today we are diving into digital marketing strategies and how they can help you generate leads for your real estate investing business. For many entrepreneurs, adding digital marketing strategies to your business can be a bit intimidating in the beginning. However, today’s guest Bryan Driscoll is here to simplify this for you. If digital marketing is something you don’t want to tackle yourself, he’s here to help.
Bryan is a real estate investor as well as a digital marketing and SEO expert. He is the Co-Founder of Motivated Leads which is a digital marketing agency that helps real estate investors expand their portfolios quickly by generating quality motivated seller leads.
This is a great show if you want some actionable tips for generating leads online. As a bonus, you’re going to get a million-dollar tip in this show that will greatly change your response rates for your marketing, and it won’t cost you a dime. All you need to do is implement it!
- Bryan’s unlikely path into real estate investing
- How Bryan took his knowledge of SEO and his business partner’s expertise with Facebook Ads to build a profitable lead generation company, Motivated Leads
- Using his desire to help other real estate investors have the same success he was having led to the creation of his own business
- Adding digital marketing strategies to your own business
- The type of leads Motivated Leads generates
- Leads vs deals; the data tell the whole story when you track your numbers
- Adding a calendar link to your motivated seller texts
- Key pointers for generating motivated seller leads using Facebook ads
- Tips for building successful partnerships and the one thing you need to look at closely when choosing a partner
- What makes their business different from all the other businesses providing the same services
- How much you should budget for Facebook ads when you’re just starting out
- Bryan’s final advice for anyone interested in adding these strategies to your own business
Want to Get in Touch with Bryan?
Reach out to Bryan to learn more about how he can help you through his website, Motivated Leads, or by sending him an email at Bryan@Motivated-leads.com
Resources Mentioned in this Show
- Carrot Websites: Just Click Here
- Book: Fascinate by Sally Hogshead
- Calendar Scheduling Tool: Calendly
Here's Your Video – Digital Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Investors with Bryan Driscoll
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!