How Real Estate Investors Should Organize Their Probate Lists – Episode #413
You know what they say…”The money is in the details,” or in some cases, “The devil is in the details.”
Today we're talking about how real estate investors should organize their probate lists for maximum profit over time.
When you look at how probate leads work, you get a new list each and every month. Looking back at that over a one-year period, you will have 12 new lists in just a year. In 3 years, you will have 36 new groups of leads. That's a lot!
The big question is, now that you've got your list, what do you do with it?
In today's show, we'll go over why you absolutely must organize your lists, how to do that, and why getting organized will make you more money over time. You'll also discover how to make direct mail marketing to probate leads a painless process by creating systems and outsourcing this whole process.
I have also listed some “must-have” resources for you below.
[00:00 – 04:30] Opening Segment
- How to organize and utilize probate lists for successful investment
- An overview of the probate process and identifying decision-makers
- The importance of lead generation for buying properties
- Area-specific sources for online leads in Louisville, Kentucky
[04:31 – 08:56] How to Organize Your Probate Lists
- How to effectively manage and clean your real estate leads list
- Avoid purchasing leads from obituaries
- Find a reliable source for leads
- Organize leads by month and location
[08:57 – 13:33] Maximize Your Direct Mail Marketing with Systems and Outsourcing
- Focus on properties in your area and bread-and-butter properties
- Set up a system for direct mail marketing by month and year
- Outsourcing direct mail is cheaper and more efficient than doing it in-house
- Systems and processes allow for business growth even while on vacation
[13:34 – 19:20] Closing Segment
- Building rapport and brand through direct mail letters
- Soft and gentle approach can make you remarkable in the eyes of potential sellers
- Why direct mail statistics are important for success
- Probate Investing Simplified Course:
- Probate Investing Starter Kit
- Numbers and Statistics Aren't Always Sexy, but Great Results Are
- Get Different: Marketing That Can't Be Ignored by Mike Michalowicz
There are both free and paid versions. Sign up today for free and get 10% off your direct mail campaigns FOREVER!
- Invelo: https://Sharonvornholt.com/invelo
- Open Letter Marketing: https://louisvillegalsrealestateblog.com/OLM
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – How Real Estate Investors Should Organize Their Probate Lists – Episode #413
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!