Teaching Kids How to Achieve Financial Freedom Through Real Estate with Marta and Jakub Piechnik – Episode #391
I am so excited to share this show with you because we are going to talk about teaching kids how to achieve financial freedom through real estate. This is not just theory, but this is a real-life case study of parents teaching their children not only how to generate passive income, but how their own knowledge around money and finances can have a huge positive impact on their own future.
My guests today are my Chicago friends, Marta Piechnik, and her son Jakub.
Marta Piechnik has run a masonry company for many years. 3 years ago, she also started investing in real estate. Marta has built a portfolio of 25 rental properties in this short time. In addition to running two businesses, she also has a husband and is a busy mom of three.
Jakub is 12 years old, and at the time of this recording, he had his first property under contract. Jakub has since closed on that property and has a second property under contract. He is moving forward with his real estate “side gig” in addition to school and regular sports and activities that kids his age enjoy. Jakub has his own YouTube channel where he inspires other kids and shows them how they can follow in his footsteps.
[00:01 – 08:35] Opening Segment
- Teaching your children how to achieve financial freedom through real estate.
- Marta shares her background and story
- How she and her son got interested in the real estate industry
[08:36 – 16:57] Learning Financial Independence
- How Jakub learned about financial independence from his parents at a young age
- His passion for investing in real estate and doing it on his own
- How Marta has taught their children the importance of financial independence
[16:58 – 25:16] How to Teach Your Kids About Money and Entrepreneurship
- When Jakub decided to create a YouTube channel to talk about real estate investing
- His goal is to get enough subscribers so his real estate investing information filters into the channel
- The importance of starting young and getting into entrepreneurship when you have the knowledge
[25:17 – 35:45] Closing Segment
- Marta advises parents to talk to their kids about all aspects of money
- Marta & Jakub wants to help people learn about money and investing in a fun way
Want to connect with Marta? Follow her on Instagram.
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Teaching Kids How to Achieve Financial Freedom Through Real Estate with Marta and Jakub Piechnik – Episode #391
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business-building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!