Success Tips for Real Estate Investors with Charles Carillo – Episode #398
It’s often said that “Success leaves clues”, and today we’re going to lay out some success tips for real estate investors that you can implement in your business no matter what your investment strategy is.
Successful businesses are built on a strong foundation, and today my guest Charles Carillo will tell you what he believes are some of those key components for any business. Let’s dive in!
Charles Carillo is the managing partner of Harborside Partners; a real estate syndication firm and has been actively investing in multifamily and commercial real estate since 2006. Since that time, he has invested in over $150 million worth of investment real estate. Charles is also the host of the Global Investors Podcast, where he interviews professionals about investing in US real estate.
[00:01 – 07:03] Opening Segment
- How to build a successful real estate investing business
- Charles's experience as managing partner of Harborside Partners
- They have invested in over 150 million worth of investment property
[07:04 – 13:20] How to Passive Invest in Real Estate: Tips from a Property Manager
- The biggest mistakes real estate investors make
- Not self-managing and not buying better properties
- What you need to be successful in real estate
- Buy better properties, start self-managing early on, and partner with others
[13:21 – 19:59] Build a Real Estate Investment Business with a Team
- How you can save money by using contractors
- It's important to have a strategic location for your properties
- Having a team in place to manage them is essential
[20:00 – 26:22] Turn Over Your Property Management Business
- Why Charles recommends having a property management team
- How to turn over your multifamily property management to a team you can trust
- How property management can be a very time-consuming and expensive process
[26:23 – 36:52] Non-negotiables for Property Management
- Having long-term relationships with property managers is key
- Ensuring smooth operations and avoiding headaches down the road
- Develop a list of things that are simply not up for negotiation when purchasing a property
Get their FREE “Passive Investing Guide”, and learn more about their Investor Club here at Harborside Partners.
Want to go straight to the podcast? You can do that here at the Global Investor’s Podcast.
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Success Tips for Real Estate Investors with Charles Carillo – Episode #398
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!