Every year it is the same thing; people die needlessly because of carbon monoxide poisoning. It's a terrible thing no matter what the circumstances. But when you are the landlord and you get the blame, it can put you out of business!
The Silent Killer
There's a reason it's called the silent killer; because you don't know the gas is there.
Installing a carbon monoxide detector in each of your rentals that have gas powered furnaces, water heaters and appliances is a small price to pay to save a life. I want to share this previously written article because it is just so important. Take just a couple of minutes for this timely reminder.
Continue reading here:
One of the biggest concerns with the gases like carbon monoxide is the fact that it’s odorless. You do not realize that a room is filled with dangerous gas until it’s too late.
Tony – That is the big problem. Folks just go to sleep and never wake up. Thanks for stopping by.