Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business Faster with Partners – Episode #429
It's a fact that you can grow your real estate investing business faster with partners when you find people who have skills you lack. Instead of trying to master everything, why not focus on what you do well and partner with someone who can fill the gaps? That's exactly what today's guest, Ace Hagerty, did. Rather than try to do “all the things” and become a “jack of all trades,” he found partners that could make his business grow faster than trying to do it alone.
Ace is a structural engineer and a Nashville-based real estate investor. He flipped his first house nine years ago. Since then, he's flipped over 200 houses and inspected thousands of residential and light commercial structures. Ace has a portfolio of long-term and short-term rentals and is currently developing from the ground up!
[00:33 – 07:42] Opening Segment
- Introducing Ace to the show
- He started out working as a laborer to gain exposure to how structures are put together
- Ace's first flip was a short sale deal that he split with his broker, netting them $90,000
[07:43 – 22:09] How to Accomplish Big Goals with the Help of Others
- When applying for loans, banks look more favorably on a history of successful projects
- Making mistakes when the stakes are small can save you from making big mistakes later
- Stick to areas of strength and find people to supplement weaknesses
- Form relationships by looking at how to be of service to people
- The importance of nurturing relationships on a personal level and believing in synchronicity
[22:10 – 34:41] Discovering Your Superpowers: How to Find Your Mission, Identity, and True Purpose in Life
- Chasing money or an idea like financial freedom will not get you there
- Be of service to people before expecting to receive anything, as it will come back tenfold
- Superpowers include the ability to focus; connect with people on a human level; discover who you are, what your mission is, and what your superpowers are
[34:42 – 46:12] How to Overcome Mindset Problems and Reclaim Your Power
- Ask yourself what you want in life, not what others want of you
- Leverage pain and pleasure to rewire your brain
- Use pattern interruptions to break old patterns
- The key to success is the 6 inches of real estate between our ears
- The more disciplined you are, the more freedom you have
- Daily habits and rituals help maintain focus and alignment
[46:13 – 48:40] Closing Segment
- Connect with Ace with the links below
- Final words
You can reach out to Ace at this email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com.
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business Faster with Partners – Episode #429
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!