Following Up After the Seller Says No – Episode #426
Do you have a system for following up after the seller says no to your offer? As many as 80% of your deals will likely come from follow-up. You know what they say; “The fortune is in the follow-up”. In this show, we will go over some of the ways you can set up follow-up systems. I will also tell you what two of my favorite follow-up ways are that you can use in your own business.
[00:01 – 04:18] Opening Segment
- How to follow up after the seller says no
- Understand the seller's motivation to solve their problem
- Focus on how you can solve the seller's most pressing problem
- Nos are not final and complete nos
[04:19 – 08:42] Follow-Up is Key to Success
- 80% of deals come from consistent follow-up
- Stay top of mind so sellers remember you when they change their mind
- Direct mail should be sent out every month
- If asked, take them off the list to avoid aggravation
[08:43 – 13:23] Following Up After a Rejected Offer
- 80% of Americans don't answer the phone when an unknown caller calls
- 95% of text messages are opened, and a large percentage of those will be responded to within 3 minutes
- After making an offer, follow up daily for a couple of days and then every two to four or five days
- Check in periodically after a few weeks to see if they have sold the property
[13:24 – 18:46] Closing Segment
- Get different results with these two tips for consistent follow-up on property deals
- Why you should send sellers a personal note or video
- Probate Investing Simplified Course
- Quick Start Marketing Plan Template
- Get Different: Marketing That Can’t Be Ignored by Mike Michalowicz
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Following Up After the Seller Says No – Episode #426
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!