How Real Estate Investors can Effectively Generate Leads Online with Trevor Mauch – Episode #377
My guest today is my friend and the founder of Carrot, Trevor Mauch. I’m excited to talk about how real estate investors can effectively generate leads online. Leads that come through your motivated seller website are generally higher quality leads than those that you generate with direct mail marketing and other outbound marketing strategies, and it’s important to learn how SEO, digital marketing, and content marketing work hand in hand. You will hear some pretty impressive statistics about that in this show. Listen and enjoy!
Trevor is passionate about entrepreneurship and leads the Carrot team and focuses on helping members get the result they want. We did a number of entrepreneurial shows for my podcast a few years ago and I will put a link to each one of those shows in the show notes below. There is pure gold in those shows.
[00:01 – 07:15] Opening Segment
- Trevor shares his background and work
- How he became an entrepreneur
- Check out our previous entrepreneurial shows – Links below
[07:16 – 14:08] How to Stand Out in a Competitive Market
- Why Trevor decided to found Carrot
- The importance of good positioning, and how it can help a business stand out from the competition.
- How online marketing can be used to build a business's reputation and authority
[14:09 – 21:02] Generate Leads Online
- SEO is important to help clients get leads through Google searches
- Improve your branding to make people feel confident in choosing you over the competition
- Trevor discloses why Google paper leads are the best quality and result in the highest profits
[21:03 – 27:40] SEO Tips to Help Your Business Win More Deals
- The importance of brand search and how it helps to build credibility and trust
- SEO should focus on location pages to help buyers find the right house in the right city
[27:41 – 34:24] Content is Key to Building Authority and Ranking High in Google
- You need to focus on content, conversion, and location to build authority
- Figure out who your market is and what service you can offer them
- What steps you should follow once you have a few hundred thousand dollars in revenue
[34:25 – 37:13] Closing Segment
- You should be delegating basic tasks to other people to focus on more important things
- Bring in leaders to take over and step into the functions when things get hard
Want to connect with Trevor? Head to Carrot, the only website that works as hard as you!
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset with Trevor Mauch – Podcast Episode #43
- Trevor Mauch – Why Productivity Hacks Don’t Work – Podcast Episode #46
- Trevor Mauch – The Big Goal Trap – Podcast Episode #47
- Secrets to Hiring A List Team Members with Trevor Mauch – Podcast Episode #50
- How to Get Paid What You’re Really Worth with Trevor Mauch – Podcast #58
- Creating a Co-working Space with Trevor Mauch – Podcast #62
- How Your Bootstrapped Company Can Hire (and Pay) Employees With Trevor Mauch – Podcast #64
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – How Real Estate Investors can Effectively Generate Leads Online with Trevor Mauch – Episode #377
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!