How to Buy Hundreds of Houses Through Networking with Holly McKhann – Best of the Best Show
How would you like to know how one person managed to buy hundreds of houses through networking?
Today’s show is one I know you’re going to love. My guest is California investor, Holly McKhann. Holly is going to share how exactly how she built her business through networking. She is a successful rehabber. a Realtor and the mother of 4.
I think networking is one of the most overlooked avenues for finding good deals. You’re going to get some tips from Holly today on how to be a better networker so you spend less money on things like direct mail and other marketing strategies that cost a lot of money.
- How Holly managed to buy hundreds of houses through networking rather than spending a lot of money on traditional marketing channels
- Finding private money lenders for your deals through networking
- How hedge funds changed her business
- Tips for making your networking efforts a win-win for everyone
- Getting an agent on your team and why this is so beneficial
- Lifestyle networking: what it is and how to use it
- Buying a house worth $1000 per square foot just with networking
- Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Why you need to attend other non-real estate investing groups for networking
- Telling people “What’s in it for them” to get them on your side
- Using Facebook Lives to find deals and market yourselves
- Tips for networking (even if you are introverted)
- How helping someone else will also get YOU business
- Easy follow up tips and ways to be memorable
Get Your Free Ebook
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
Holly McKhann is an investor from Southern California. She is both an agent and an entrepreneur in the fix and flip market so she knows both sides of the transaction. Since 2006 she has been involved in over 400 transactions, primarily of single-family homes. Holly has a BS degree in accounting, an MBA in finance, and is a former CPA.
Be sure to check out her podcast “Secrets to Real Estate Investing” on iTunes.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!
This blog which was originally published in 2017 has been updated.