Real Estate Investor's Guide to Marketing and Branding – Part 1 Episode #402
Today is part 1 of a two-part episode of the real estate investors guide to marketing and branding. Understanding how each one of these things functions individually and together like a “couple” is vital to the success of your real estate investing business.
Marketing is how you get leads, but branding is why they choose YOU. Get your FREE Marketing Plan Template on the homepage of this blog.
You can do that by CLICKING HERE
[00:01 – 04:25] Opening Segment
- How everything that you do is marketing
- Branding is the way people feel about you and your presence at every touchpoint
- Be aware of building your own credibility and authority
[04:26 – 08:52] Build Your Brand and Become Known
- Different ways to get leads
- Direct mail, lead generation, networking, and follow up
- People now look for credible evidence of a real business and trustworthy person online
[08:53 – 13:21] Unlock the Gold of Off-Market Deals
- Why you should take advantage of probates and networking for lead generation
- How probates are the gold of off-market deals
- A lead generation website is needed for credibility and authority
[13:22 – 19:16] Closing Segment
- Don't always be in the ask position, have something to give
- Marketing doesn't have to be confusing or complicated, but you do need a plan
Be sure to stop by the “Louisville Gal's Real Estate Blog” where you can get a FREE Marketing Plan Template.
- Louisville Gal’s Real Estate Blog for Freebies
- Invelo CRM: Both free and paid versions are available. (https://sharonvornholt.com/invelo)
- Carrot Websites (https://sharonvornholt.com/carrot)
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan
- Vista Print
- Fiverr or 99 Designs
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Real Estate Investor's Guide to Marketing and Branding – Part 1 Episode #402
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!