August 29, 2017 in Investing In Real Estate
Today’s show is on how to hire an acquisition manager. My guest is Brian Ellwood from Denver, CO. Hiring an acquisition manager is probably one of the best things you can do to grow your business, make more money, and keep your sanity long term.
If you don’t want to talk to sellers, go on appointments, get contracts signed, and follow-up – you don’t have to. But you DO have to hire the right person to do it for you and that’s what we’re going to dive into today.
- Brian’s story; getting started
- Starting out as a “one man show”
- Working with a partner
- Finding, hiring and training an acquisition manager; the process
- Brian’s 3 step hiring funnel
- Paying your acquisition manager
- Who takes the phone calls?
- Advanced sales training resources
- The magic number of appointments they need to go on each week
- How to get practically an endless amount of leads for your sales rep to work
- How to get much more out of your rep by using them for other important tasks
- Using advanced agreements to close more deals
- Going for the no; what that means
This podcast is going to teach you everything you need to know about hiring and training an acquisition manager. You will also learn how you can help them succeed and grow your bottom line at the same time.
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
How to Hire an Acquisition Manager with Bryan Ellwood - Download This Episode
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Brian Ellwood spent most of his childhood growing up near Nashville, Tennessee. After graduating from the University of Tennessee and spending a total of 15 years in dead end jobs, Brian turned to entrepreneurship. He started his first real estate investing business in 2011. Brian’s company now does over 70 fix n’ flips per year in Middle Tennessee and owns a portfolio of rental properties. Brian lives in Denver and manages his team and his projects virtually.
Be sure to stop by his site and get a free copy of his book “Fire Yourself”.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.