Today’s show is on how to scale your business using the cash flow quadrant. You’re probably going to realize immediately that as a self-employed real estate professional what you really have is a very demanding job.
But, isn’t that what we were trying to escape? We were most likely looking for freedom.
Understanding the cash flow quadrant will show you how to scale your business so that you become a true business owner. What does that mean for you? It means that you can take a month off (or longer) and your business will continue to make money in your absence. You essentially get to fire yourself from the day to day operations.
Understanding this process will help you go from employee or self-employed to being a true business owner and the visionary of your business.
My guest today is Joe Mendoza. Joe is from sunny San Diego. He’s an investor, a real estate broker, and he is a coach that has mentored and trained hundreds of people. He also knows how to use the cash flow quadrant to build and scale any business.
Here are some of the highlights of this show:
- Getting started at 17 years old; quickly realizing investing was more profitable than being a Realtor
- How the book Rich Dad Poor Dad played a huge part in his transformation and ultimately shifted how he thought about business
- The power of understanding the cash flow quadrant to scale your business
- The “SWOT” Formula, (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) and how to use this formula to your advantage
- Putting the SWOT formula into practice today
- The secret to scaling your business; outsourcing and building teams
- Building teams; the good, bad and the ugly and why you must get rid of bad team members quickly
- Creating systems so your business runs without you
- Joe’s biggest tip for succeeding in today’s market
This is a power-packed show that has actionable tips you can put into practice today!
Quote: Where there’s adversity, there’s opportunity – Joe Mendoza
Books Mentioned in This Show
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Shift by Gary Keller
Want More on the topic of How to Scale Your Business?
Here’s another show for you to check out.
Here's Your Video – How to Scale Your Business Using the Cash Flow Quadrant with Joe Mendoza
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes, too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes”. Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher
Joe Mendoza has a long track record of success that includes 100's of millions of dollars of real estate transactions, and hundreds of people mentored, coached, and trained. He's been on television, radio, podcasts, and multiple publications. If you are you looking for a trusted advisor in real estate to perhaps help to get to the next level in business or life, you can reach him at Coach Joe Mendoza.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!