July 7, 2014 in Podcasts
My guest for today’s podcast is someone that most of you will be familiar with, Larry Goins. Larry has been a nationally recognized face on the real estate investing scene for a long time. He is an expert in virtual investing, and consistently buys 10-15 houses a month without ever leaving his office.
For a lot of investors, this is a way of doing business that they simply cannot wrap their brains around. In this interview, Larry manages to get rid of the mystery that surrounds many types of virtual investing strategies including buying HUD homes.
Larry also has a couple of free gifts for everyone that listens to the show today so be sure to check those out. I will put the links at the bottom of the page.
Here’s just a sample of what we talked about:
- How Larry got started; his story
- The path to his success; it wasn’t a straight line
- What he finally did differently that made him successful
- The importance of technology in his business and how you can use it to cherry pick deals
- Larry’s 9 step system that anyone can use in their business
- Finding deals both online and offline
- Analyzing deals
- Negotiation Tips
- How Larry structures his contracts
- Handling inspections in other states
- Finding folks to help with the due diligence process
- Why automation is crucial for building a successful business
- Putting it together; buying HUD homes half off
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Buying HUD Homes Half Off with Larry Goins - Download This Episode
You Can Also Listen and Download from iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do me a favor and leave us a review over in iTunes. (We love 5 star reviews).
Larry's Special Offers
Larry has a couple of things for you. One is free digital copy of his book “HUD Homes Half Off”, and his free property analyzer. You can get those by clicking on the links below:
About Larry Goins
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.