In today's show, I am going to do an overview of probate investing. This is one of the most lucrative niches on the planet. The sellers almost always want to sell the property.
Why do some investors hesitate to dive into this niche?
Listen in and find out why. You will also understand why these sellers are grateful for your help. It just might take a little bit of a mind shift.
You can listen to the other 3 parts of this series at the links below.
- The one thing all of these sellers want
- Getting clear on what business you are in
- Why investors provide a valuable service to investors
- Figuring out what sellers want in addition to cash
- The 3 categories of houses in probate
- Changing the seller's expectations
- How the type of market we're in (buyer's or seller's) impacts probate investing
- Why being “plan B” isn't always a bad thing
- Building rapport with the decision maker and why you need to do this
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here – Overview of Probate Investing
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Want to Listen to the Other 3 Shows?
You can do that here:
To Listen to Part 2 – The Terminology of Probate Investing Just Click Here.
To Listen to Part 3 – Marketing to Probates Just Click Here
To Listen to Part 4 – 4 Ways to Avoid Probate Just Click Here
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.