How to Talk to Sellers of Probate Property Like a Pro – Episode #420
Real estate investors often avoid the probate niche because they feel like they don’t know how to talk to sellers of probate property. I want to put that fear to rest today by giving you 5 tips to make this a painless conversation every time.
Remember that these are just regular people like you and me. They have suffered a loss, but now they are tasked with taking care of “the business of settling the estate.” They are anxious to sell the property in the estate so that they can move on with their lives.
[00:01 – 04:31] Opening Segment
- Investors often avoid the probate niche due to the lack of knowledge on how to talk to sellers
- Five tips to make the conversation painless
- Remember that these are regular people who have suffered a loss and need help navigating the process.
- Why it's important to find out who you're talking to – is it the personal representative or a family member?
[04:31 – 08:56] 5 Tips to Make Talking to Probate Sellers Painless
- Look for visual clues when you get to the property
- Ask questions related to what you see
- How to ask open-ended questions
[08:57 – 13:32] Closing Segment
- Discovering what they need in addition to cash for the property.
- Find out if there are any liens, back taxes, or code violations that need to be addressed in the offer
- Resources about the probates and the probate process
If you want to get started with probates in what is the best time ever due to the aging baby boomers and the upcoming “Silver Tsunami,” I have some great resources for you below.
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – How to Talk to Sellers of Probate Property Like a Pro – Episode #420
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!