Today we’re going to dive into the smart way to build a wholesaling business.
My guest is Indianapolis investor Brett Snodgrass from Simple Wholesaling. Brett is a business man, a husband and a dad. He has built an impressive wholesaling business. If you've ever thought about wholesaling or how to build a real wholesaling business, this show is for you. You will also learn why Brett chose this strategy.
Here is just some of what we talked about:
- Starting out as the seller of “things” while he was still in school
- His early deals with his dad
- Why he decided to stop rehabbing and moved over to wholesaling and buy and hold
- Understanding that building a brand was important even when you’re a fairly new business
- Building a real business
- How hiring a coach will grow and scale your business faster than ever
- Why an accountability partner is critical to your success
- Marketing strategies to build a wholesaling business
- Direct mail
- Stepping out of your comfort zone; how networking helps make you successful
- Reaching out to other wholesalers; how do you make money with them?
- What do goals and whiteboards have in common?
- Building a team; the hardest part is letting go of the work
- Brett’s philosophy: “Our goal is to bring people opportunity.”
- How wholesalers can make a difference in their communities and in other people’s lives
- Avoiding these common mistakes
- The smart way to build a wholesaling business and a culture
- Book recommendations
I hope you enjoy this show on the smart way to build a wholesaling business.
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Wholesaling Houses the Easy Way with Brett Snodgrass - Download This Episode
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here. Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Books by Gino Wickman: How to Be a Great Boss, Rocket Fuel, Traction
Brett has been a full time real estate wholesaler for about 10 years in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. He has built a team and a successful business.
Brett has an awesome podcast and a blog so be sure to stop by Simple Wholesaling. While you're there you can download his free Simple Wholesaling System.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.