Today’s show is on how to hire an acquisition manager. My guest is Brian Ellwood from Denver, CO. Hiring an acquisition manager is probably one of the best things you can do to grow your business, make more money, and keep your sanity long term.
If you don’t want to talk to sellers, go on appointments, get contracts signed, and follow-up – you don’t have to. But you DO have to hire the right person to do it for you and that’s what we’re going to dive into today.
- Brian’s story; getting started
- Starting out as a “one man show”
- Working with a partner
- Finding, hiring and training an acquisition manager; the process
- Brian’s 3 step hiring funnel
- Paying your acquisition manager
- Who takes the phone calls?
- Advanced sales training resources
- The magic number of appointments they need to go on each week
- How to get practically an endless amount of leads for your sales rep to work
- How to get much more out of your rep by using them for other important tasks
- Using advanced agreements to close more deals
- Going for the no; what that means
This podcast is going to teach you everything you need to know about hiring and training an acquisition manager. You will also learn how you can help them succeed and grow your bottom line at the same time. Read the rest of this entry →