November 16, 2015 in Podcasts
My guest today is Tim Gordon an investor from southern California.
Tim is a full time wholesaler who used FHA 203K loans to buy his 1st property. Today we are going to dive into the ways you can use this financing yourself.
We will also talk about a couple of common misconceptions about this type of financing.
Here are a few of the things we talked about in this podcast:
- Getting started in real estate
- How meeting someone doing investor loans opened his eyes to real estate
- Tim’s investing strategies
- Marketing for deals
- Making the decision to leave his 6 figure corporate job to invest in real estate full time
- How running a lean business really helped him in the early years after leaving his corporate job
- What a typical wholesale deal looks like for Tim
- FHA 203K Loans ; how they work and the different types of 203K loans
- How Tim bought a 4 plex in one of the most expensive markets in the country for $15,000 out of his own pocket
- Tim’s Book Recommendation – “Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway” by Susan Jeffers
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Understanding FHA 203 K Loans with Tim Gordon - Download This Episode
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
About Tim Gordon
Tim Gordon is originally from England. He grew up in Michigan and now resides in southern California. After spending 6 years in the corporate world Tim made the transition to being a full time investor. He has successfully made that transition from employee to business owner which allows him indulge in his passion which is travel. You can find Tim at Gordon Buys Houses.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.