Today I want to talk about using social media to grow your business and your brand. This is such an important yet overlooked topic.
I have found that real estate investors are generally confused and overwhelmed about how to use social media so that it actually helps grow their business and doesn't take a lot of time out of the day.
Well I have some tips and tools for you today on using social media that will make this process a whole lot easier
As I said before, this is a big topic but I've tried to make it simple for you.
Here are some of the main points in this show:
- Why social media is essential for quickly growing your authority brand
- Why you need to really concentrate on social media now
- Getting clear on your desired outcome and why that's essential
- Tips for building your online presence and your “tribe”
- Looking down the road; thinking bigger
- Using social media to grow your business
- Time saving tips for using social media and building your authority brand
- Why stories are so important and why you need to get good at telling yours
- How to determine which 2 or 3 social media sites you should concentrate on
- Using social media to drive traffic back to your website
- How to “mix it up” so you can sell things (and keep your friends)
- Taking online relationships to a more personal level
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
[podcast title=”Using Social Media to Grow Your Business and Your Brand”]http://traffic.libsyn.com/letstalkrealestateinvesting/Social_Media_SV_update.mp3[/podcast]
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here. Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.