Real Estate Investor's Guide to Marketing and Branding – Part 2 – Episode #403
In part 2 of this series, “the real estate investor’s guide to marketing and branding” the focus is on branding. So, why you should care about your brand?
You should care because your brand shows your potential customers who you are. It speaks to your values. Your brand gives you credibility, it builds authority, and it helps make people want to do business with you. When done properly, your brand will also make all your marketing work better.
Stop by the blog to get your FREE Marketing Plan Template and your FREE Brand Assessment that you can implement in your own business. You can find that at the Louisville Gal’s Real Estate Blog.
[00:01 – 04:37] Opening Segment
- Why branding is what people say about you and how they feel about you
- Make sure to present yourself in a way that is in alignment with your brand
- How branding starts with your website, online, and social media presence
- Ensure your online presence reflects the way you want people to think of you
[04:38 – 08:44] Building Your Brand
- How content creation can help you stand out in the real estate market
- Video is the fastest way to get known in your market
- Why people will do a deep dive into your social media platforms
- Content creation can help organically build a brand
[08:45 – 16:00] Closing Segment
- How to create a rock-solid brand in 12 months
- Take baby steps and get out of your comfort zone
Did You Miss Part 1?
Just CLICK HERE...
- Louisville Gal’s Real Estate Blog for Freebies
- Invelo CRM: Both free and paid versions are available
- Carrot Websites
- Who Not How by Dan Sullivan
- Vista Print
- Fiverr or 99 Designs
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Real Estate Investor's Guide to Marketing and Branding – Part 2 – Episode #403
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!