Content Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Investors with Josh Culler – Episode #411
Content marketing is something all real estate investors need to be focusing on today. It builds a strong personal brand for you as well as a brand for your business. This means having content marketing strategies couldn’t be more important as a part of your overall marketing strategy.
When I decided content marketing would be the focus of this podcast, I knew exactly who my guest would be. My guest today is Josh Culler of Culler Media. Josh has been on the show before and always has cutting-edge information to share. He has been in the real estate investing industry since 2013 and has been a part of hundreds of deals as a marketing director. Josh’s company, Culler Media, is a service provider that offers full social media management along with YouTube, Podcasting, and other forms of content marketing. He primarily works with those in the Real Estate Investing education space.
[00:01 – 06:56] Opening Segment
- Introducing Culler Media
- The real estate investing education space
- How content creation started becoming a big thing in the mid-2010s
- Josh’s research and development to understand how platforms work
[06:57 – 14:23] Exploring the Optimal Length in the Digital Age
- Long-form content vs short-form content
- How consumption of short-form content has flipped long-form content
- Long-form content still has its place and can be successful if done right
- How to leverage short-form content to drive people back to long-form content
[14:24 – 21:40] The Evolution of Content Consumption
- The benefits of short-form platforms
- How demographics evolve over time
- TikTok is the top of the funnel for educators and course creators
- Focus on delivering value rather than recording time
[21:41 – 28:49] Repurposing Content
- Tips for chopping out and delivering value-packed content
- Social media is a platform for organic lead generation and brand awareness
- You don't have to become an influencer to use social media for marketing
- Understand the platforms you are using and what they want
[28:50 – 39:51] Closing Segment
- How to create targeted and consistent content
- Crafting a content plan
- Use the 90/10 rule for content
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Content Marketing Strategies for Real Estate Investors with Josh Culler – Episode #411
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!