Today we’re going to talk about the difference between birddogging and wholesaling, and why birddogging is a great way to transition into wholesaling.
I’m happy to have Marcus Maloney back on the show to dive into this topic. Marcus is a 3rd generation real estate investor that moved across the country and had to start all over in a new area. This is definitely an interesting story about starting over.
Here is some of what you will learn in this podcast.
- What is birddogging?
- What’s the difference in birddogging and wholesaling?
- How can someone get started if they are brand, spanking new?
- How can birddogging help someone get started in real estate investing?
- Are there different types of birddogs?
- How does a birddog find deals? (Look for a great tip here)
- If you’re an investor, how do you find people to birddog for you?
- What are the benefits for someone who starts out birddogging rather than wholesaling?
- Why birddogging is a great way to learn real estate investing
- How does someone transition from a birddog to a wholesaler?
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
What's the Difference Between Birddogging and Wholesaling? - Download This Episode
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You can listen and download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
I would love to hear about your experiences using birddogs (good or bad). Leave those in the comments below.
Be sure to check out this podcast I did on BiggerPockets on wholesaling. Just click the link here.
Marcus E. Maloney is a Real Estate Investment Strategist that has an eye for real estate oriented solutions. As the Founder and Principle of 3rd Generation Mgmt & Holding LLC, the firm has done and assisted with an innumerable amount of real estate transactions. Marcus holds a Master of Business Administration; which provides him a proper knowledge and understanding of business applications and practices. As a philanthropic effort Mr. Maloney also has assisted with the development of State licensed facilities that acquire property for transitioning youth.
You can find Marcus by following him:
Don’t forget to stop by his blog, EquityRealEstateBlog.com where you can pick up his new birddogging book called “The Birddog Bible”.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.