The Difference Between Marketing and Branding for Real Estate Investors
Have you ever been confused about the difference between marketing and branding in your real estate investing business? I can tell you that you’re not alone. It’s so important to be doing both of these 2 things simultaneously, and today you’re going to find out what the reason.
“Marketing is how you get leads, and branding is why they choose you.”
Here is just a sample of what you’ll learn in today’s show:
- The difference between marketing and branding
- What comes first? Marketing or branding and why?
- Knowing how to define what are marketing activities
- The purpose of building a strong brand right from the beginning
- Your budget and how it affects your marketing decisions
- Choosing your marketing strategies based on your “situation”
- Building a marketing machine that works 24/7
- Tips for building brand awareness
- The best type of content to create for fast results with your marketing and branding
“Your ability to master marketing and branding will likely determine the success or failure of your business over time.”
Resources Mentioned in This Show
You can pick up the resources mentioned in the show below.
- Brand Assessment Checklist
- 25 ways to Find Motivated Seller Leads
- Done for You Websites
- Business Cards
- Logos Fiverr or 99 Designs
- Book: Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!