February 18, 2014 in Podcasts
I have a great podcast for you today. Recently I had an opportunity to spend some time with my friend Seth Williams talking about his niche of flipping land. Seth is from Grand Rapids, MI, and he invests in real estate part-time.
This particular niche has proven to be very profitable for Seth. One of the great things about his business is that he finds and flips these pieces of property for chunks of cash with almost no competition. And, you don’t even necessarily need a buyer’s list. So where does he find his buyers? Listen in as he shares his secret.
I have been investing in real estate a long time, and I can tell you that I find this little known strategy to be very intriguing.
We covered a whole lot of information in this podcast, but here are a few of the things we discussed:
- How Seth got started investing in real estate
- What he does in his “day job”
- How he found time to invest in real estate while having a wife, a full time job and getting his master’s degree
- How Seth finds his leads
- How he manages to get a 5-10% response on his marketing
- How he sells most of his properties without a buyer’s list
- Whether Seth has a goal of being a full time real estate investor
- Tools that he uses in his business
Be sure to stop by Seth’s blog REtipster “Real World Guidance for Part-Time Real Estate Investors”. He has a terrific blog, and he is great at teaching others what he has learned. And if you have any questions, both Seth and I will be happy to answer them.
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Seth Williams - Flipping Land - Episode 05 - Download This Episode
If you would rather listen in iTunes you can do that here.
Please take a minute and leave us a review on iTunes at the link above. I appreciate it!
If you are not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.