I'm happy to have my friend Danny Johnson of Flipping Junkie back on the show today to talk about how to build a successful rehabbing business. Most of you know Danny from his blog Flipping Junkie, but he also has a brand new podcast called the “Flipping Junkie Podcast” which I highly recommend.
Danny is not only a successful rehabber that has done hundreds of deals, but he is also a pretty awesome tech/software guy. He has been created a couple of products for investors which you will learn about in the podcast today.
In today’s show, we are taking a deep dive into how to build a successful rehabbing business.
We covered a lot of ground in this 35 minute podcast. You’ll find a whole lot of content without a lot of fluff. Here is just some of what we went over:
- Why Danny thinks starting out part-time is really a great way to get started
- How to build your new business on your lunch hour and on weekends
- How running into bottlenecks in his business made him create systems
- Hiring and paying your GC’s (general contractors)
- The importance of setting clear guidelines for the folks on your team
- Setting up your business so everything is a “bid and a draw”
- The optimal “draw schedule” for contractors and sub-contractors
- Why you must be consistent in your marketing
- His #1 source of leads (it’s not direct mail)
- REI Mobile and Lead Propeller
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Danny Johnson is a full time real estate investor in San Antonio, Texas where he has built a successful rehabbing business. Danny is also the creator of “Flipping Junkie” blog and the “Flipping Junkie Podcast”.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.