I want to say a big thanks to Mike Simmons of Just Start Real Estate Investing for inviting me to be a guest on his podcast. I had a great time talking about real estate investing and my wholesaling business.
Wholesaling is a strategy that real estate investors often have a hard time “wrapping their brain around” especially when they are new. Listen in as we get into the “nuts and bolts” of wholesaling so that it is easier to understand and implement into your existing real estate business. When you incorporate wholesaling into your real estate investing business it's a great way to make chunks of cash.
Everyone can use some extra cash right?
What's In the Podcast….
We talked about a lot of things in this podcast but here are just a few of the highlights:
- What exactly is wholesaling?
- What are the components of a wholesaling business?
- Is there a “typical day” in my business?
- How I got into wholesaling (it was accidentally)
- How wholesaling fits into the “big three” strategies of real estate investing, and how this strategy is different from rehabbing or buy and hold investing
- What are some of the mistakes that you can avoid when you are “brand spanking new”?
- If I had to start over from scratch today, how would I do that and what would I do differently?
- Where can you sell your deals when you are a brand new wholesaler and you don't have a buyer's list yet?
- One of my secret strategies for finding cash buyers that is available to everyone
- What is the biggest mistake all new investors make?
Here's the link to the podcast. Just click here…. Remember, if you like this podcast please share it! Thanks.
Free Resources Mentioned In This Podcast
- Postlets.com for making killer, professional looking flyers
- Oovoo.com for doing recorded video interviews
- Dropbox.com for cloud storage of files
- Fiverr.com for outsourcing any job for just $5.00!
If you still have questions on wholesaling after listening to the podcast, just send me a message here on the blog.
Be sure to check out Mike's site, “Just Start Real Estate Investing“. He has some great podcasts for you to listen to. I guarantee that you will pick up some tips to use in your business from each one of them.
If you haven’t already subscribed to join the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.