Why Bother with Branding For My Marketing? – Episode #430
Real estate investors often wonder why they should bother with branding for their marketing campaigns. The short answer is that all of your marketing will work better if you have built a strong personal brand that carries your business forward. Your brand builds credibility, authority, and trust with potential clients and customers no matter what business you are in.
Remember that marketing is how you get leads, but branding is why they choose you!
When you couple a strong personal brand around a well-defined marketing campaign that is implemented consistently, you’ve got the magic formula.
[00:00 – 04:50] How to Market for Real Estate Investing Success
- Everyone has a story about how they became a real estate investor
- Branding is why people choose you, while marketing is how you get leads
- Consistency is vital in marketing
- Generate leads through direct mail, networking, other investors, and your website
- Content creation (video) is gold – showcase what you know about real estate
- Use MLS and other online sites like auction sites
[04:51 – 10:15] Making Your Brand Memorable
- Branding is more than just logos, colors, and fonts; it's how people feel about you
- Present a consistent personal brand in every interaction
- Build a robust online presence with a website, social media profiles, and content
- Tell your unique story in a memorable but short way
- Focus the conversation back on the other person to make yourself memorable
Need a Website? Click here to get the one I recommend.
Need a CRM? Click here to get the one I recommend.
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes or Stitcher.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Why Bother with Branding For My Marketing? – Episode #430
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!