June 1, 2015 in Podcasts
My guest today is Mike Hambright from Evolution Properties.
He is best known for his show called the“Flip Nerd” where he does expert interviews every week.
Mike is from Dallas, Texas where he lives with his wife and son, and today he is going to tell us how he did 65 deals his first year in business. You will also find out what he did differently than most other people that made that possible. Mike is a full time real estate investor, a mentor and a coach. He is also associated with the national franchise HomeVestors.
If you want to build a “real business” and not dabble in real estate as an expensive hobby, then this show is one you don’t want to miss.
Here are just a few things we talked about.
- About Mike and his wife and why they call themselves “Corporate refugees”
- Starting out in 2008 with zero experience
- Why he thinks 2008 was the perfect time for him
- The benefits of having a financial background
- His primary investing strategy today
- Being part of a franchised company like HomeVestors; why he chose that route
- Marketing then and now
- Hiring your first few people
- How he did 65 deals the 1st year
- The numbers; how many touches it takes
- Tips for building a big business right from the starting gate
- People and processes
- Hiring an acquisitions person
- Mikes advice for anyone starting out
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Mike Hambright - Download This Episode
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Be sure to stop by the “Flip Nerd” site and give Mike a shout out. Listening to successful people is one of the absolute best ways to learn what to do (and what not to do) in your real estate investing business, and Mike has quite a line up of experts on over there. You can check it out here…
Be sure to sign up while you're there. Whether you are a real estate investor, a vendor or club that serves real estate investors, they have got something for everyone!
If you're not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.