Probates: How to Talk to Motivated Sellers with Confidence
Today, I want to talk about probates and exactly how to talk to motivated sellers with confidence. Real estate investors think this is tricky. However, with these tips, you’ll find out it’s actually pretty easy. At the end of the day, it's just a conversation. Let's dig into it!
[00:01 – 04:23] Opening Segment
- How to have comfortable conversations with probate clients
- Be casual and friendly during the conversation
- Always use clients' names when talking to them
- Do your homework before you visit the property
[04:24 – 08:45] How to have a successful conversation with a seller
- Be prepared for conversations with sellers and be familiar with the property
- Look for visual clues in the property to start conversations
- Let sellers talk about their loved ones and the history of the property
[08:46 – 09:46] Closing Segment
- When looking at a property, always thank the seller for their time and effort
- Stand out from other investors and increase your chances of getting the deal
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Probates: How to Have Easy Conversations with Motivated Sellers
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!