My guest today is investor Stephanie Betters, and we are going to talk about how to juggle your real estate investing business with a demanding career and a family. I’m excited to learn how she manages to do it all.
Stephanie has 3 businesses. She is the co-founder of Better Path Homes, a single-family residential wholesaling and new build company in Charlotte, NC. Stephanie is also the founder of SocialMediaREI, a Facebook Marketing company specializing in finding motivated sellers, and the founder of Left Main, a CRM for Real Estate Investors via a partnership with Salesforce. As if that weren’t enough, Stephanie has customized Salesforce so that the software can be used in your real estate investing business.
She is a wife and the mother of 3 children, and she continues to work part-time as a Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner. Stephanie believes that her background in Medicine has been the key to her success in the business arena.
Learning how to juggle your real estate investing business with a demanding career is something a lot of investors struggle with. For the majority investors, real estate investing is a side gig in the beginning. After listening to the show today you will realize that there really is a way to get it all done, but you’re going to need help.
- Why these newlyweds bought a moldy foreclosure as their first property
- The challenges of living in their first house while renovating it
- How Stephanie and her husband have combined medicine and real estate investing
- Working insanely long hours: why those first few years were really hard
- Realizing they had to make a change
- Deciding what to get help with first
- How they have pivoted and changed investing strategies over time
- The decision to wholesale some properties when they had too many rehabs going at one time, and how that has helped grow their business
- How building an online presence has gotten them leads
- Using Facebook Ads to generate leads
- Their eye-opening $100K payday
- What made Stephanie customize Salesforce as the CRM to use in her business
- Partnering with Salesforce so other investors would have access to the CRM
- Girl power in real estate: the part women play in real estate investing today
- Why having a strong support system if vital for men and women
- How to juggle your real estate investing business and a demanding career
- Why getting help in your business is the key to getting it all done
- Charting your path in real estate investing: why you need to narrow your focus, and exactly how to do that
“Start with what you love. What is it about the business that you love?
Is it the deal analytics? Maybe it's the step-by-step process? Could it be talking to the homeowners? Is it organizing? What is it? We all have the thing that we love. Start there”.
Here's Your Video – How to Juggle Your Real Estate Investing Business with a Demanding Career with Stephanie Betters
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes, too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes”. Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
Stephanie Betters is the co-founder of Better Path Homes, a single-family residential wholesaling and new build company in Charlotte, NC. She is also the founder of SocialMediaREI, a Facebook Marketing company specializing in finding motivated sellers, and the founder of Left Main, a CRM for Real Estate Investors via a partnership with Salesforce.
Stephanie also continues to work part-time as a Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner. She believes that her background in Medicine has been the key to her success in the business arena.
Everything boils down to taking care of people and helping to solve their problems, and this is Stephanie’s favorite thing to do.
She is a proud wife to Zachary Betters who is also a co-founder of Better Path Homes, and an even prouder mother to their three beautiful children. The Betters family enjoys being outside together, traveling, reading, running, and the company of close family & friends.
You can reach out to Stephanie at Stephanie@socialmediarei.com where you can pick up a free Facebook bot template that she has for you. You can also reach Stephanie by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!