How to Build Rapport with Sellers Using Handwritten Notes with David Wachs
David Wachs is the founder of Handwrytten. Handwrytten is a company that has found a way to bring back the lost art of letter writing through scalable, robot-based solutions, that write notes in a pen which makes it virtually indistinguishable from an actual handwritten note. This platform will let you send notes right from your CRM, your website, apps, or custom integrations. This technology is currently being used by major brands that we all know and trust. Handwrytten is changing the way people and businesses connect.
[00:01 – 05:10] Opening Segment
- Get to know my guest David Wachs
- David’s journey as an entrepreneur from 2004 to now
- “I’ve been part of a problem where everything has gone digital.”
- A way to stand out in the digital world
[05:11 – ] How to Build Rapport with Sellers Using Handwritten Notes
- What’s Old is New Again: How handwritten notes brought real estate success to David
- Bringing Unique Customer Service and Experience
- An unboxing personalized experience through notes
- Impressions that Stand Over Time
[13:28 – 21:16] How Handwritten Notes will Help You Grow Your Business
- Grow your business with handwritten notes
- Not Your Regular Marketing
- You have to have a multimodal approach to your marketing strategy
- David talks about the First Touch Text
- The perfect mix of digital and more hands-on marketing and follow up
- Marketing Opportunities for Budding Entrepreneurs
[21:17 – 26:21] Closing Segment
- David’s Handwritten Notes and Pricing
- Different is Better than Better
Scale your handwritten outreach, creating positive impressions and long-lasting bonds by connecting with David through Handwrytten, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube.
Thanks for tuning in!
Want to Learn More?
Connect with me through my website, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
Be sure to check out the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and my course Probate Investing Simplified.
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – How to Build Rapport with Sellers Using Handwritten Notes with David Wachs
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!