Today’s show is all about planning for success in your REI business.
As you know, planning is what you do before you “do anything”. It is also a crucial component of anyone’s success. A man (or woman) without a plan, is on a road going nowhere.
It’s important to take the time periodically and really spend some time on this. The devil is in the details when it comes to planning for your success.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this podcast:
- Why you need a plan
- Marketing your REI business
- Why having a plan will help you make more money faster
- Long term plans VS short term plans; why you need both
- The importance of really nailing down your “why”
- The steps to putting together your plan
- How planning for your success will change and evolve continually
- Why it’s important to think about scaling your business even as a startup
- Why you need a website no matter what stage of business you’re at
- Storyboards and how to use them
- Phone systems for now and later
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
[podcast title=”Planning for Success in Your REI Business”]http://traffic.libsyn.com/letstalkrealestateinvesting/Planning_for_Success_in_Your_REI_Business-edit_sv.mp3[/podcast]
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Resources Discussed in this Show
- Websites –My favorite: Oncarrot done for you websites
- Marketing Plan- Quick Start Marketing Plan
- Book: “The 12 Week Year” by Brian Moran Book Review
Do you have a regular time set aside monthly or quarterly to review your plan? Let me know.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.