Skyrocket the Success of Your Real Estate Investing Business with the Right Mindset and Systems
Have you been intentional with your actions in order to skyrocket the success of your real estate investing business? Being persistent and not giving up easily is essential to achieving your goals and having your business where you expect it to be.
In this episode, I have a great conversation with Rafael Cortez about how to succeed in your real estate investing business and create passive streams of income so that you never have to worry about your next paycheck. He also explains why you should follow systematic processes so that you can ensure employees are fit for their roles. Rafael has profitably invested in real estate since 2009, doing everything from fix and flips to wholesaling and more. He has a background in business psychology and is passionate about helping other entrepreneurs succeed through his coaching programs. Listen and enjoy!
[00:00 – 09:47] Opening Segment
- Rafael shares his journey from firefighter to real estate investor
- The importance of having a mindset of entrepreneurship and being able to think outside the box
- The real estate industry and the challenges and opportunities that agents face
- Why the key to success in this industry is to build relationships with clients
[09:48 – 19:20] Having a Mindset of Hustle is More important Than Having a Business Strategy
- Why it is vital to understand people's strengths and how to connect the right behaviors with the right roles
- To mitigate the risk of turnover and burnout, you should hire for attitude, not just skills
- Having systematic processes is necessary to ensure employees are fit for their roles
- Rafael’s insights on how to keep a team accountable
[19:21 – 30:25] Be Confident and Have Good Planning
- Rafael breaks down the main points of running a business
- Why real estate agents should practice taking phone calls before they take appointments
- Plugging someone else into your business can be a way to motivate you and recover hours of your day
- Rafael explains the hiring process of his company
[30:26 – 35:39] Closing Segment
- Don't give up after a short amount of time
- Make sure to check out his podcast CEO Pulse Podcast
Want to connect with Rafael? Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Head to https://www.rafaelcortez.net/, join his CEO pulse community, and be the first to know about the latest entrepreneur trends, hacks, interviews, articles, and free training straight from their source!
Want to Learn More?
Connect with me through my website, Instagram, and LinkedIn Or you can send me an email at email@example.com Be sure to check out the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and my course Probate Investing Simplified. Learn more about this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher. If you liked my show, please LEAVE A REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – Skyrocket the Success of Your Real Estate Investing Business with the Right Mindset and Systems
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
How to Subscribe and Review on iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe on iTunes! I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you! You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business-building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!