How to Reinvent Yourself After a Business Failure with Rod Khleif – Episode #371
So many small businesses fail every year. When that happens the big question inevitably is, how do you reinvent yourself after a business failure? My guest today is real estate investor, Rod Khlief. Rod lost 50 million dollars in the last crash then made it all back (and more). So how do you overcome the failure mindset and reinvent yourself after something like this?
Also, are you living a life that is as fulfilling as possible?
Setting goals and creating a burning desire to achieve them is what can make the difference to feel happy with our lives. Rod Khleif owns multiple businesses, he is a philanthropist who is passionate about business, high performance, real estate, and giving back. He stresses the importance of setting goals, and visualizing what reaching those goals will look like. Rod surrounds himself with positive people who will help support him on his journey. He also discusses how to focus on the good in order to prevent oneself from getting sucked into the negative news cycle. Tune in and learn how to reinvent yourself after a business failure!
[00:01 – 08:05] Opening Segment
- Rod shares some advice for those who are feeling down after the stock market crash of 2008
- The importance of mindset and psychology in achieving success
- What people tend to do when something negative happens to them
[08:06 – 19:30] Creating a Successful Life Plan
- How setting goals can help to increase focus and productivity
- Why do people write down their goals and set limits for each one
- The importance of having a positive attitude and staying motivated.
- Why it is helpful to use emotionally charged words when describing your why for achieving your goals
[19:31 – 30:18] Have A Good Belief System
- You need to have a daily routine in order to achieve success
- Gratitude is one of the most powerful tools a person has for overcoming hardships
- How affirmations and vision boards can help to build mental toughness
[30:18 – 37:08] Closing Segment
- How to be successful in real estate careers by learning how to take action and think critically
Want to connect with Rod? Follow him on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. Make sure to visit Rod Khleif, and stay up to date on everything Multi-Family!
Want to Learn More?
Connect with me through my website, Instagram, and LinkedIn
Or you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check out the Louisville Gals Real Estate Blog and my course Probate Investing Simplified.
Learn more about this podcast on iTunes, or Stitcher.
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Here's Your Video – How to Reinvent Yourself After a Business Failure with Rod Khleif – Episode #371
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!