The New Relationship Marketing for Real Estate Investors – Episode #406
We all know the importance of marketing in your real estate investing business. Marketing always involves using your time or your money, and in most cases, it’s a little bit of both. Today I want to talk about the new relationship marketing for real estate investors, what that means, and how can you implement it in your business.
What’s the benefit of implementing this in your business? The biggest benefit is that in most cases it’s free and anyone can do it.
Strictly defined, Relationship Marketing is a strategy of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that emphasizes customer retention, satisfaction, and lifetime customer value. Its purpose is to market to current customers versus new customer acquisition through sales and advertising. However, you can also turn this around and use some of these same principles to attract and engage new customers and create raving fans in the process, especially since social media and content marketing are such a big part of business success today.
[00:01 – 04:29] Opening Segment
- An overview of relationship marketing for real estate investors
- A strategy of customer relationship management (CRM)
- How to create raving fans through excellent customer experience
- Communicate the benefits of working with you and how it will change their current reality
[04:30 – 09:02] Building Relationships and Exceeding Expectations
- Build a relationship with the seller to help them move on with their lives
- Focus on the customer experience from the first phone call to closing the deal
- Exceed expectations each time you interact with them
- Become reliable and dependable to be at the top of the list
[09:03 – 13:36] Stand Out From the Crowd with Relationship Marketing
- Build relationships through honest conversations
- Figure out what makes you unique from other investors in the room
- Become an expert in a few areas to stand out from the crowd
- Different is better than better when it comes to marketing
[13:37 – 19:53] Closing Segment
- Why social media is a great opportunity for real estate investors
- Networking online and offline is important
Get your FREE “Quick Start Marketing Plan” on the Louisville Gal's Real Estate Blog
Need a CRM for your business? I have one I recommend. It’s called Invelo and you can get it here
Want to Learn More?
Or you can send me an email at email@example.com
If you liked my show, please LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW, like, and subscribe!
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review on iTunes… Here's How You Do That
> Click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!