Would you like some tips for getting better results with your marketing? I hope so because that’s what I have for you today.
There are some key components to follow in today’s market when it comes to making your marketing work for you. What we have today is a seller’s market. As a real estate investor, what that means is to you is that there are fewer good deals. There is also fierce completion for deals, so it’s more important than ever to adjust your marketing strategy.
What’s the One Thing You Need to Know?
People are also busier today than ever. They have job, families and other responsibilities. When someone has a house to sell, they don’t have a lot of time to waste. Your message has to tell them immediately how you can solve their problem. That’s all they’re interested in. What’s in it for them?
In this show you will learn:
- Why you need to get right to the point and tell the seller what’s in it for them, and exactly how you can help solve their problem
- Why your message must be quick and concise
- The reason postcards generally out-perform letters in today’s market
- Long messages vs short messages
- Why less words = better results with your marketing
- Why you need a strong CTA (call to action)
- Why it’s important to include a timeline in your message
- Examples of phrases that convert
- The one question that you should always ask
- Why fewer options are almost always better
- Tips for effective website copy
Implement these tips in your marketing pieces and your marketing campaigns, and you will see much better results with your marketing efforts.
Have something that’s working great for you? Let me know what that is.
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Would You Rather Listen on iTunes?
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By Clicking Here. Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.