Depending on the group of motivated sellers you are targeting, you will be able to find targeted lists at most of the major list sources. Some lists like probates are not generally found at the big list companies. There are several companies specialize in probate lists, but they often come at a hefty price of around a $1.50 a name.
The problem I found with these probate leads is that that in some cases the companies are actually getting their leads from obituaries which I don't advise anyone to do. Imagine for a minute that you get a letter or a call around the time you just buried your loved one. How would that feel?
The other problem with some of the probate companies is that they don't have all of the information you need like the contact information for the executor or the “decision maker”. They will try to pass this off as being a fresher lead and will often tell you that lead is so new they haven't had time to get that particular piece of information. To be successful at probate investing you need the contact information for the executor or administrator of the estate, but that is a discussion for another day.
Listsource (Corelogic): .08-.15 a lead (785 for about $57.00)
- I have used Listsource and one nice thing about this company is that you can build your own list.
Listability: $50-60/1000 with $125 minimum
- I haven't used this company, but I know folks that have.
AgentPro247: Requires a monthly subscription fee of $20 for 2,000 leads a month
- I haven't needed a subscription service to date but would use them. Their pricing is great if you need monthly lists.
Real Supermarket: Absentee and landlord lists start at .08. Contact them for other lists and pricing.
- I have personally worked with Atchut Neelam at this company and found their service to be great. They also offer free samples and will give you a count for a specific list.
US Lead List
- Bronze (250 Names @ $1.50 per name)
- Silver (500 Names @ $1.45 per name)
- Gold (1000 Names @ $1.40 per name)
- Platinum (2500 Names @ $1.25 per name)
Here's a Short Video Tutorial For You
Pros and Cons
The list provider you choose may be determined by your specific needs. For instance; if you use a list for a longer period of time such as an absentee owner list you might choose a non-subscription list provider. However if you want new data each month then a subscription model might be very cost effective.
In the end, the main thing is to get your list and get started. There is gold in your direct mail campaigns.
If you're not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.