I have a great podcast for you today. My guest is Brittany Bolling from Baltimore, MD. Brittany is a wife, a busy mom, and a young business woman that has completely changed her thinking and her business the past two years.
She has had some big challenges. Brittany actually quit real estate and started over several times, but she has finally found the formula for success that works for her. This is the thing I want you to really understand; you have to figure out what works for you. This is also the beauty of being an entrepreneur. You get to design a lifestyle business that meets your needs today.
How does a young mother of two go from 0 to closing 25 real estate deals in a short period of time? You are about to find out. This podcast is inspiring and really puts “generational” thinking into a whole new perspective.
- How Brittany got started
- Working in call centers in her first jobs; how this helped her with cold calling
- Getting her first mentor changed the course of her life
- Why she is an entrepreneur at heart and is (happily) unemployable!
- The disappointment and challenges she had with her first deal
- Quitting and starting again; the power of staying in the game
- The turning point for Brittany
- Shiny object syndrome takes over
- Marketing on a shoe string
- Creating a budget for marketing
- The thing that changed the course of her business
- How setting small goals took all the pressure off of her and took failure off the table
- Generational differences and marketing strategies
- Why she decided to focus only on online strategies and her website
- The power of JV relationships for growing your business
- Brittany’s biggest challenges and how she deals with them
- How she manages everything with two small children
- Creating good habits; baby steps to success
- Using social media to your advantage
- Brittany’s advice; focus on your mind first
- Finding balance
- Being fearless and the 1st entrepreneur in her family
- Why you are never too old to get started and so much more
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
Part 1 - Download This Episode
Part 2 - Download This Episode
You Can Also Listen and Download all of the podcasts on iTunes By ClickingHere.
Please do us a huge favor and leave us a review over in iTunes at the link above.
Resources Mentioned in This Podcast
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- The Compound Effect
In January of 2013, I made a commitment to be successful in real estate no matter what. I did some SEO training in April and hired a VA to help optimize my website, and I started getting leads via the internet. In September I closed on two deals while still working at my full time job.
In November I quit my full time job while I was 4 months pregnant to dedicate myself to wholesaling. Since dedicating myself to real estate full time I have been through many tribulations and growth spurts. I have learned about networking and sustaining relationships which is vital to having a successful business. You can contact Brittany at this email: Bolling.email@example.com
If not already subscribed to the “Inner Circle”, be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.