Today I am going to change things up a bit and do a mini-podcast on “The 4 Essential Components of Successful Direct Mail Campaigns”.
I have said it before; direct mail is my #1 source of motivated seller leads. Done correctly, it will bring you a steady stream of business. In this episode, we are going to nail down exactly how to create successful direct mail campaigns.
In this episode you will learn –
- The 4 components for success
- Where to get lists
- Defining your list criteria
- Types of lists
- Choosing a mail piece for your list
- Postcards vs letters
- Getting your mail piece opened
- The 2 elements of a compelling message
- Why you need to set up campaigns
- Statistically when you get most of your deals
- What makes an unmotivated seller become motivated
- How long you need to mail to your lists
Remember that time and circumstances change everything. Direct mail is a marketing strategy that will pay big returns over time when done correctly.
You Can Listen to the Podcast Here
4 Essential Components of a Direct Mail Campaign with Sharon Vornholt - Download This Episode
More Marketing Resources
Check out my article on “Marketing Your Real Estate Business; Know Your Target Audience”. You can do that by CLICKING HERE.
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
If you're not already subscribed to the blog be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.