I have a great podcast for you today with fellow real estate investor Brian Haskins from St. Louis, Missouri.
In addition to being a successful real estate investor, Brian is an author, a blogger and an expert on outsourcing. Brian is also giving away a free copy of his book “Real Estate Investing Made Easy” to anyone that visits his site. You can find the link below.
Using Virtual Assistants to Grow Your Business
Today's podcast is one that I believe has the potential to be life changing for every overworked entrepreneur. The topic is, “Using virtual assistants not only to grow your business, but to help get you out of a complete state of overwhelm”. I'm excited for everyone to learn how they can work fewer hours in their business, and make more money in the process.
Here are just a few of the topics we cover in this podcast:
- Brian's story, and how he got started investing in real estate
- When Brian hired his first VA and when he wishes he had hired his first one
- When he recommends that you hire your first virtual assistant
- How to figure out what tasks to outsource
- Where you can find affordable people to work for you
- How you decide how much to pay them
- Interviewing and hiring tips
- Creating systems and so much more
This episode is packed with so much information, I'm sure you will want to take notes. I hope you enjoy today's show, and be sure to leave us a review over on iTunes. You can do that here.
Episode #4 – Brian Haskins
Using Virtual Assistants to Grow Your Business - Download This Episode
If you would like to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you do that here by clicking this link.
Have you gotten your freebies here on the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever! And if you enjoyed this article, please share it.