Mike Simmons is quick to say that starting a company is easy. However, growing a company that is profitable and building a team that cares about the success or failure of that company is not so easy. So, here's the big question; how do you go from struggling investor to 1 million in profits in 12 months?
And more importantly, how do you build a team and a culture that will allow you to grow faster than you ever thought was possible? Today you’ll discover why mentors and masterminds are the secret sauce to making this happen.
Here is a sample of what we covered in this information-packed show:
- How Mike got started
- That “knowing” that you are meant for something more; that you are somehow misplaced in your current job or career
- Getting past the fear of giving up the steady paycheck
- The reason this former rehabber changed strategies and started wholesaling
- Why his experience as a rehabber made the transition to wholesaling so much easier
- Mistakes made along the way
- Making the decision to hire before you think you’re ready
- Why entrepreneurs aren’t always good at hiring people and the common mistakes they make that costs them time, money, and employee retention
- Building a culture that allows your team to thrive
- Making deposits in your relationship bank before you find yourself overdrawn when you make mistakes with your team
- When it comes to real estate, what is level jumping and exactly how do you do it?
- From struggling investor to over 1 million in profits in 12 months
- Why masterminds and mentors are the secrets to growing your business faster
- Why you need to stop reinventing the wheel each time you get a property under contract and create systems for everything you do in your business
- What position should you hire for first?
Books mentioned in this show:
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
- Level Jumping: How I Grew My Business to Over $1 Million in Profits in 12 Months by Mike Simmons
Here's Your Video – From Struggling Investor to 1 Million in Profits in 12 Months
Rather watch? You can do that here.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes, too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes”. Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher
Mike Simmons is a real estate investor, podcaster, and speaker who shared the stage with Gary Vaynerchuk in 2018 at his Agent2021 Conference in Miami Gardens, Florida. He is the producer and host of a popular podcast called ‘’Just Start Real Estate’’ and a partner in ‘’7 Figure Flipping’’, one of the nation’s largest real estate mastermind groups.
Most recently, Mike wrote a book titled “Level Jumping: How I Grew My Business to Over $1 Million in Profits in 12 Months” which tells the story of his success as a real estate investor. You can find the book on Amazon.
Here are other ways you can connect with Mike:
- Just Start Real Estate Podcast
- You can send Mike an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flip Hacking Live event
If you want to schedule a 1 on 1 call with me to talk about specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business, you can do that here by clicking this link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!