Branding: Getting Motivated Sellers to Choose YOU!
Have you ever wondered what the secret is for getting motivated sellers to choose you over another investor? You’re going to find out in this show.
If you want to be a successful real estate investor, you can’t be the best-kept secret in town. It’s not really who you know as much as it is who knows you. That’s why branding is the “secret sauce” when it comes to getting motivated sellers to choose you.
Branding is your edge. Marketing is how you get leads, but branding is why they choose you!
This show is full of actionable steps to get you on the path to building your own rock star brand. Here is some of what you’ll find in this show:
- What your brand actually is
- Why you should care, and what happens if you ignore branding
- Exactly why you need a personal brand; it might determine your success or failure
- The reason all your marketing works better when you have a strong brand attached to it
- Getting motivated sellers to choose you
- Your #1 job when it comes to branding and how you deliver that experience
- What your brand tells people about who you are as a person
- The 2 things that create your expert status (hint: it’s not that hard)
- Things you can do today to easily create awareness about you and what you do
- Build your brand fast with this content strategy so that motivated sellers choose you
- 5 things you can do to immediately “up-level” your brand
- The most important thing to remember when you’re creating your brand
- 8 steps to create a rock star brand
- Getting motivated sellers to choose YOU over your competition
What steps have you taken to create your own rock star brand?
Resources Mentioned in This Show
- FREE Brand Assessment Checklist: Louisville Gal’s Real Estate Blog
- Done for your websites: Just Click Here
Have questions about building your own brand? Leave them in the comments below.
Thanks for Listening to the Show!
I would really love to hear from you. Please leave a note in the comments section below. And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below.
Please Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss a single episode. I’m doing some special bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I would be really grateful if you left me a rating and review over on iTunes too. I love reading those reviews, and they help other people find my podcast. Here's how you do that: Just click here to leave a review. Once you're on Apple podcasts, click “listen in iTunes.” Then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. Let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
You can listen and subscribe on Stitcher by clicking this link: Subscribe on Stitcher, You can also listen on your favorite podcast player.
If you want to find out how you can work with me, you can do that by clicking here. Learn specific strategies for building your brand and creating more effective marketing for your business.
To learn how to to become the go-to probate expert in your area Just click his link.
Have you gotten your freebies and subscribed to the blog? If not be sure to do that today so you don’t miss any of the business building tips I have coming your way. I want this year to be your best year ever!